Subscribe To The Perspectives

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Noam Chomsky on Media in The Third World

This includes collected Q/A from different media houses that had priorly conducted interview sessions with Professor Chomsky.Basically on propaganda model and its implications and effects in the third world. This includes a voiceover as well but I might not be sounding nice and I am quite nervous about it,so please let me know if you do not like something out of the video.I don't think I have much more to say.





Oh!  Forgive any errors you find and let me know of my mistakes by commenting.Please subscribe to the channel if you like the video.
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your perspectives?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Got A Doubt? Or A Suggestion?Talk To Us!

Name

Email *

Message *