The Invasion of Gaza : Live Example of American Invasion and genocide in the 21st century

"Did you see the frightened ones
Did you hear the falling bombs
Did you ever wonder
Why we had to run for shelter
When the promise of a brave new world

Unfurled beneath a clear blue sky ?"
- Goodbye Blue Sky,The Wall,Pink Floyd

I never spoke on religious bias before anywhere in the blog.But its time I will have to open my mouth.If the victims would have been the Jews today,they would have spent millions in printing out banners that this was terrorism - but not when they are Palestinians,not when they are Arabs,not when they are Lebanese,not when they are Syrians.WHY?Muslims are from nowhere but earth,they have the same blood that flows through our body,they breathe in the same Oxygen and exhale the same Carbon dioxide.They eat,they drink,they play,they love - the same human beings they are - homo sapiens.Then why these disparities the world over?

DO YOU KNOW THE ONLY COUNTRY WHO CREATE THE BASE,FUND AND INCITE MUSLIM TERRORIST ORGANISATIONS?

THE FRAUD OF ALL TIMES,THE BIGGEST TERRORIST OF THE PAST HALF CENTURY AND THE CURRENT ONE,IT'S UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.


Israel has already killed more than a thousand people in Gaza Strip and I do not know how is the feeling of the victims of war,it is not possible to unless you are one,yourself.But millions of people on earth are unable to take it anymore.It is just impossible to.If you did catch up with Al Jazeera today and a past few days,you shall know what I mean.They captured a murder,a live murder today - the man in the green shirt who was lying on the debris and the bullet shots could be heard in the background until it got to silence.I do not know how those little children are bearing the heck of it every day,every moment.

I created a video today with one of Pink Floyd's best revolutionary works - In The Flesh.It directly attacks the Jews and in a bold,direct way which is what I want right now.A bold,direct way of  attacking Jews.I am past caring who is protesting in there and who is not.There is no way left I can forgive those bastards,from any ideal,any side.They do not understand anything except war or waving their tails to please America.I am hell tired of their approach towards all international warnings for menacing Gaza and I am sure by now that they do not have anything human in them .I have posted the video here and on my YouTube Channel and on IOPS as well.I totally mean the last line of the song and agree with Roger Waters on it.I am glad he has been protesting against these 21st century genocides.I just hope no one in history ever,ever forgives Israel. 


              

Raise a voice against such injustice.Raise your voice against Israel and United States of America.

Post a Comment

0 Comments