All That Comes To Mind (3)

This is a movie I want to watch,know every part of it,review and propagate - The Man with The Carnation.By the movie covers,I think you have got the topic - its on Communism.To be more specific,on Greek Communist Nikos Belogiannis.The point of fact where it hits is - obviously his execution and that the movie was not accepted as a nominee in the Academy Awards session.(If levels of imperialism start showing like this,its impossible to bear it.)

ABOUT THE MOVIE (Credit : Wikipedia)

The Man with the Carnation (Greek: Ο άνθρωπος με το γαρύφαλλο, translation - O anthropos me to garyfallo) is a 1980 Greek drama film directed by Nikos Tzimas, dealing with the arrest, trial and execution of the Greek Communist Nikos Belogiannis and his associates in 1951–1952.

It was entered into the 12th Moscow International Film Festival where it won a Special Diploma. The film was also selected as the Greek entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 54th Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.





The Man With The Carnation Movie Snapshot


The Man With The Carnation Movie Cover (In Greek)

The song I have been listening to is Heaven by Bryan Adams (unplugged version).Though I am not a big fan of soft,romantic songs,I really liked this because of the versatility of the tune and the instrumentals used.It has a very soft note behind it played by a guitar,sometimes followed byy drum beats and the vocals is very nice.The last part has a flute accompanied with it that makes the song reach its heights.A really nice find.


Heaven Album Cover

 I am in  a bad mood to talk about Football/Soccer right now,owing to Brazil's game last night and that with Germany.This match whatever happens,I am going to be by the side of Argentina.I have faith on the team and on my favourite from in there - Lionel Messi.I will be hoping that you are going to make it.And for Brazil,we need more factual based steps while trying to get them in a better mood for now.The team needs to work on their confidence and faults and play with a cooler mind.I can say this hard,had Neymar Jr been here,this would never have happened.



Lionel Messi : Our Tonight's hope





FIFA World Cup 2014

Post a Comment

0 Comments