AN IMPORTANT NOTICE! (Updated)

Update on 23rd August : It is with great grief that Lappy cannot be repaired completely again.I am running it with a spare monitor currently but it is so grieving to say this.He has been my best friend,in the real,most real sense,for a very long time.I love him so much and I always will.This might seem like some source of joke to some but not to me.I totally mean it.He has shown me 150% of my unknowns about the world without having to travel an inch.
My father has bought a new laptop that I am going to receive sometime in September but this is really tough to see,I have loved Lappy very intensely,almost as a person,or more than a person in my hardest years till now.I have been living,surviving because he was there for me,whenever,for whatever I have asked for.He has served me,I have overused him.A lot of gratitude I have for him today and he will be next to me,for as many days possible.
It is quite a wonder how I was not hurt due to the thunder strike and how Lappy still continues to serve me.Even in his last course,I must say,he served me.And I am so,so grateful.


Last  night,there was a thunderstrike somewhere  nearby  and my laptop's display stopped  working. This  blog will now remain closed for about a fortnight which is the estimated  time that would  be required  for repairing the laptop.
Not to mention,I am still in tears.


Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Whether you need help to set up the new PC or technical support for your HP laptop online, we HP Service Center Chandigarh give you the best one-stop solution for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SpaceJam is a co-working space located in Chandigarh & Mohali, India. It provides a modern & dynamic workspace for entrepreneurs, freelancers, & start-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are the industry's greatest third-party manufacturer of premium bodybuilding supplements. Our mission is to develop products of the highest caliber available on a global scale, supported by scientific research and created with only natural components.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hey, nice article. Keep on adding this type of valuable content. Hope to read more from you. Thank you. If you want to read about what is metamask then please click here.

    ReplyDelete

What are your perspectives?