Queries Solved : WBCHSE Board Class XI,XII English Doubts Clarified (Asked by Adrija,Debdatta,Arijit)

I apologise to both Adrija and Debdutta for it took me quite a long while to return back with the responses but since I have my exams as well,I hope you'll understand the concern.And the pain.😑





Hi Adrija,

You are not supposed to write the autobiography of a living person for your project as per the syllabus and recommendations of the board.You can only write than for certain entities or commodities (and trust me,that brings all the fun!).So,what I did for my Class XI English Project was writing an autobiography of time.I wish that appears interesting to you,at the least.

Regards,
Titas 

..........................................................................................................................................................


Hi Debdatta,

I do not think I can take into my consideration whatever questions I like out of the chapter and term them the set of "all questions".It would be kind of you if you send me the questions that you want to get answered.Just in case,the poem has been summarised and explained here.

Regards,
Titas


..........................................................................................................................................................


Hi Arijit,

I am intrigued by the project topic you mentioned.However,I would also like to tell you that at The Perspectives,we do not do your project work,we only provide guidelines on how to do it properly.I can suggest you to through one particular book - 'Viswasghatak' written by Narayan Sanyal.If you do not have the time to,kindly google 'Manhattan Project' and go through the details for an hour or so.
You will see how very fascinating the story behind an atom bomb is and how the stories of the death tolls aren't - that fascinating,you know.
Kindly refer to this post for the format of an autobiography.

Regards,
Titas



Post a Comment

0 Comments