Stills from 'A Dangerous Method (2011)' Directed by David Cronenberg

I had watched 'A Dangerous Method (2011)' in late May and it was a disturbing, yet glorious experience. For all this time, given the experiences life has been gifting me with, I have been trying to write only the pieces that can't be survived without. I still am immersed in academic writing, cycles and bouts of disturbances inside my own head and a hunger for more information and more art and more humane feelings that the mind craves even when it's not fully conscious about its own being. These are twenty stills that I had managed to preserve when I had watched the film, and even for people who believe intellectual cinema is impossible to bear, I would suggest this one's worth a try. 




























Post a Comment

0 Comments